Monday, March 15, 2010

Totally Forgot to Mention...

My documentary class had a show of all of our doc shorts from last semester on March 1st and it was a ginormous success!! We filled 3/4 of SVA's smaller theater (seats about 200 people), which is infinitely more than I ever expected! I'm sure that number had a lot to do with the fabulous poster we had featuring illustrations by none other that the wonderfully talented Stephen Andolino! ;)


The 9 films by 9 filmmakers were: (from top to bottom, left to right)
A Fairy Tale by Brittany Brothers
Italian by Mike McSweeney
T.I.M. by Keatyn Lee
Creating Cepis by Christina Fontaness
Heart Beat by Michael Davis
Sea Monkeys by Rishi Linley
Sweet Virginia by A.J. Schwartz


So glad I could be part of SVA's first doc class ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment